Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25333435
    Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 44
    Overall activity: 0%
    Oh, that's nifty. I give my players out EXP rewards for doing interesting or creative things as well, or really playing into their character at certain moments.

Sometimes it works out and is doubly-awesome, and sometimes the EXP bonus isn't necessarily worth the trouble it brings.

So I've been thinking of a new character to play as in one of my friend's games coming up eventually when a current one ends.

I want to be the Ninja Turtles by making a Tortle Monk. Thing is... I don't want to just pick one, but I want to be all 4 of them. I'm going to see if it's alright if I can make a guy who has a split personality, so every time I finish a long rest I have to roll to see which one I'm going to be for that day. They'll all share the same stats and HP and everything, but use different weapons and, if they'll let me, pick a different Monk Path for each personality to further customize each one.

If anybody even uses this place anymore, I finally got to ask my friend if I can go all Ninja Turtle team in his game in the future, and he's definitely cool with it.

Should be quite interesting to see how it plays out.

Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 334
    So is he specifically creating that campaign to work with the theme of your character then? Or is this character going to be totally out of place in the world he's going to be in?

Tortle's are a D&D race, so I'm just going to be a turtle person using Monk.

The split personality and different Paths for each one is just going to be an interesting twist to it in order to have some randomness with everything as I go along, as well as keep me from eventually just playing each one individually over time.

Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25333435