Page 123 of 123 FirstFirst ... 2373113121122123
Results 1,221 to 1,226 of 1226
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 93.0%
    The paris map of Hitman (2016) is free on all available platforms till Jan 5 so i grabbed that.

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Vagrant Story is $3 on PSN. PS3, PSP, Vita.
    PSN: chrisproto
    Growing old is mandatory; Growing up is optional.

Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 12
    Overall activity: 99.8%
    Has anyone used Steamlink and/or the Steam Controller before? I'm thinking about getting it...or rather just the steamlink since I just plug in my console controllers...

Steamlink and the Steam Controller on sale for 35$ together

Steamlink alone is 5$ [Plus Shipping]
    Steam Controller alone is 33:49 [Plus Shipping]

On sale 'til 31st... [Expect delays due to high demand]

Level completed: 79%, Points required for next Level: 64
    Overall activity: 0%
    I've got a Steamlink and a controller! The Steamlink works great, but I'd suggest making sure it's connected over a wired connection. You may get less than stellar results if you use it over Wifi.

The controller definitely takes some getting used to, and I haven't quite used it enough to get over the learning curve yet, but I think it'll be super nice once I've adjusted to it a little bit.

I'd definitely go for the Steamlink if you like the idea of playing PC games on your living room tv or something.

Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 12
    Overall activity: 99.8%
    ya, decided to get the steam link... I mean, its just five bucks for the moment [plus shipping] so ya...
    as for the controller...

i'll just stick with controllers and mouse & keyboard...

Level completed: 47%, Points required for next Level: 159
    Overall activity: 0%
    I have both the link and the controller. I primarily use the link wired from PC to router and wireless from router to link. I sometimes try it wired throughout, and I see no difference in quality or lag. I cant use it for fast paced or twitchy games, and definitely not online. There is just too much lag to even be controllable. For games in which timing doesnt matter, it works fine. It seems that I am in the minority when it comes to expieriencing the lag when on a wired connection, becasue every review I find mentions that it mostly goes away when wired. I am starting to think that the TV's input delay must be what I am seeing, and not the PC to SteamLink lag.

The biggest annoyance I find is that PC games just arent designed to be played from afar. Maybe my eyesight is poor, but it seems that for every game I play, even the console ports, the UI and HUD are just too small. It is nice to be able to lay back in mu couch, but it kind of defeats the prupose if i need to keep straining my eyes and leaning forward just to be able to read what is on the screen.

The contoller works well to. I probably am not the best person to give a review because I hardly ever play around with the profiles, and dont use the gyro at all. They are nice features to have and they work well, but I just want to play my games without having to mess around with my settings first.

I would say suggest to go ahead and buy them. Espcially for that price, they are still cheaper then an xbox or Playstation controller.
    You realize the odds of that happening is like the same as getting mauled by a polar bear, and a regular bear on the same day.