Page 299 of 299 FirstFirst ... 199249289297298299
Results 2,981 to 2,983 of 2983
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 41.0%
    New 2DS XL is likely what you'd want.

There's not enough titles out there unless you think she'd be happy with Mario Kart 8 DX, Zelda, Splatoon 2.....ok that list is pretty nice.

But there are dozens more titles on 3DS. In comparison, the Switch is expecting a smattering....a small handful at best of games the rest of this year worth owning.

I exclusively use mine portably. Docked only once, I have a Wii U as my home console so the Switch for me is just an overly powerful portable console and is used as such.

I'm an extreme case, wanting to experience all gaming all ways I can afford comfortably.

Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 92
    Overall activity: 0%
    I'm the opposite. I imagine most of the games I would want for the Switch may not even run as well when used in portable mode, so mine is almost 100% docked and I'll only take it out on very rare occasions. Mario Kart definitely runs great on the go, however.

If you're looking for something for your daughter, however, I'd also go with a 2DS if for nothing more than the library. Wait a while and pick up a Switch later if you think the library is built up enough for you to get your money's worth out of it.

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 41.0%
    Disgaea 5 is so much fun on it though!