So 10 months into my MCU binge after having only seen the first two Iron Man movies prior. Been watching all MCU live-action, feature films, ABC, Netflix, and soon Hulu and Freeform when I get to them. Last things were Spider-Man: Homecoming and The Defenders over the weekend. Watching Inhumans this weekend, and Ragnarok shortly after, mixed in with a bunch of non-MCU related things. So far mostly good.

Current feature rankings:
Marvel Cinematic Universe Films, Ranked
1. Guardians of the Galaxy- 9.5
2. Captain America: Civil War- 9
3. Spider-Man: Homecoming- 8.5
4. Iron Man 3- 8.5
5. Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2- 8.5
6. The Avengers- 8
7. Iron Man- 8
8. Doctor Strange- 7.5
9. Captain America: The First Avenger- 7
10. Avengers: Age of Ultron- 7
11. Captain America: The Winter Soldier- 6.5
12. Ant-Man- 6.5
13. The Incredible Hulk- 6.5
14. Thor: The Dark World- 6.5
15. Thor- 6
16. Iron Man 2- 5.5

Current show rankings:
1. Daredevil- 8.5 (s1 > s2)
2. Jessica Jones- 8 (not yet seen s2)
3. Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.- 8 (s4 > s2 > s3 > s1, not seen s5; season 4 is better than all MCU TV except DD s1)
4. Agent Carter- 8 (s1 > s2)
5. Luke Cage- 7.5
6. The Defenders- 6
7. Iron Fist- 5

A score of 5 is meant to be some sort of Platonic archetypal "average" movie/show, whatever that means, though scores are 80%+ my enjoyment with a bit influenced by my perception of quality. So a 4-4.5 means I didn't like it, but didn't hate it and it had some good aspects, and a 5 is essentially "fine but forgettable and flawed". It actually starts being worth watching somewhere around 6ish and I'll recommend it to someone else around 7. Anything below 4 or above 8.5 is generally hard to get, and I have fewer than 40 perfect 10s in features and I can count on one hand the 1-1.5s. Just for context so the score actually mean something, not that a single person besides me cares.

Favorite characters: Peggy Carter, Leopold Fitz, Loki, Peter Quill, Matt Murdock, Claire Temple, Tony Stark, Steve Rogers, Peter Parker, Wilson Fisk, Cal Johnson, Daniel Whitehall, Shades Alvarez, Daisy Johnson, Edwin Jarvis, Edward Norton Bruce Banner. Peggy is by far the coolest.

Least favorite characters: Danny Rand, Pepper in Iron Man 1 and 2 (though she was a big part of the greatness of 3), various forgettable Phase 1 and 2 movie villains especially Justin Hammer and Dark Elf whotisname (on the whole the TV villains are much better, especially in AOS),

With any luck I'll even be able to see Infinity War in theaters.

Been thinking of revisiting the first two Thor movies and Winter Soldier and seeing if the scores change a bit. I was probably too lenient with Thor and too harsh with WS (wasn't in the best frame of mind when I watched it).